We’re delighted to share with you the very latest edition of Joined-up Thinking – MSQ’s quarterly magazine. This issue is dedicated to the world of B2B and is guest edited by MSQ’s B2B Chairman, Tom Stein. It features contributions from agencies across MSQ and covers some of the most important topics surrounding the past, present and future of B2B marketing, including:
- Modelling and Maximizing growth
- The sights and sounds that make a forward-thinking B2B brand
- Global to local: getting it right
- Top tips to improve your brand’s digital experience
- The evolution of brand strategy in B2B
- Why VR is set to turn B2B outside-in
We also have exclusive video interviews with leading marketers, such as Toni-Clayton Hine, CMO of EY Americas, and Beth Bamonte, the Global Demand Acceleration Leader of IBM.
We’ll be publishing each article separately on Joined-up Thinking over the next few weeks but if you want to read (and download) the latest issue now and read all our B2B insights and interviews in one place, then check it out below.