Our current job openings are listed below. But we’re always looking to work with lovely, talented people, so if you’d like to find out more about working at MSQ, then please get in touch at email@example.com
Role Profile: In-house designer
Salary: £45,000 per annum
MSQ is one of the UK’s fastest-growing marketing groups. Our nine joined-up agencies span everything from advertising to PR, brand design to web development. Around 750 people work for MSQ across 12 offices in 3 continents. Clients include Unilever, Vodafone, PSA Groupe, Diageo and Barclays.
MSQ is looking for a designer to join our ambitious team. You’ll help us engage our audience by bringing content to life in smart and creative ways, working across a range of channels and projects.
Your predominant role would be to drive the MSQ brand, conceptualising and developing multiple forms of products and marketing comms. Working as part of our content team, this could involve designing books, magazines, annuals, social content, newsletters, brochures and web activity.
You’ll also feed into MSQ’s wider creative department in London, lending your skills to tackle client creative briefs when necessary.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving agency group that nurtures and promotes talent, actively encourages creative self-development and values everybody’s ideas and opinions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with the Head of Content to create MSQ’s ongoing content campaigns, such as upcoming books and website content to support our group brand initiatives
- Art directing Joined-up Thinking, MSQ’s Quarterly Magazine
- Designing a variety of quick-turnaround editorial-style publications for new business, such as RFIs and case studies
- Designing MSQ’s online collateral, bringing the brand to life in new and engaging ways on MSQ’s website, content platform and partner sites
- Developing eye-catching content for MSQ’s social channels, such as infographics and posters
- Owning and developing the MSQ brand – advising other MSQ agencies on design implementation when required
- Working with MSQ’s Creative Leads on client design work when required
- Experience working in an advertising / creative / design agency environment.
- Will have a strong conceptual design level with experience working with other content creators
- A portfolio with beautiful examples of digital, editorial and print design work
- Has a passion for editorial design and how it brings narratives to life
- Fully knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign). After Effects is a bonus.
- Has a positive and resilient attitude, calm when confronted with deadlines and challenges.
- Someone who is a self-starter who works proactively to create the best campaigns possible.
- Overall team player who loves working collaboratively.
For more information or to submit a CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org