Our current job openings are listed below. But we’re always looking to work with lovely, talented people, so if you’d like to find out more about working at MSQ, then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager – 34 Bow Street, London, WC2
MSQ is a leading tech-enabled marketing group, helping businesses earn Superior Emotional Capital to attract, convert, retain and grow valuable customers. It’s one of the fastest growing marketing groups in the UK, offering flexibility, choice and transparency to clients. These clients include Unilever, PSA Groupe, Vodafone, Mondelez, BP, HM Government and Elanco.
MSQ’s agencies incorporate Freemavens (research & insights), Holmes & Marchant (branding & design), MMT Digital (Web & Digital Product Development), Smarts (PR and content), MBAstack (customer acquisition), Stein IAS (B2B marketing), The Gate (creative and media), Walk-In Media (full-service media) and twentysix (full-service digital). Clients can work with an MSQ agency on an individual basis, or with a joined-up team designed specifically around their needs.
Following the acquisition of the Be Heard group of companies in September 2020 and MBA in March 2021, MSQ is opening a new HQ building, on Bow St in Covent Garden. Scheduled for completion in early June 2021, this space will be the heart of the London business and home to nearly 300 people.
The office, spread over 2 floors, will contain a coffee bar reception, along with a series of meeting and collaboration spaces to reflect a post-COVID working model.
Ahead of the move into Bow Street, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and organised Office Manager to join the MSQ team.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a welcoming and sociable company. You’ll play a pivotal role in a fast-paced environment, where you’ll need to be able to maintain the office and work successfully with ad hoc requests and interactions with key stakeholders.
The primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Overall responsibility for Front of House and delivering an exemplary visitor experience for our clients
- Managing a small team of (2-3) receptionists / baristas
- Being the first point of contact for all office related activities
- General reception duties, including greeting and looking after all visitors and answering telephone calls
- Managing and replenishing office supplies as well as procurement of ad-hoc items
- Booking company meetings and arranging refreshments as requested
- Overseeing cleaning personnel ensuring first class maintenance of the office
- Working with team members as relevant on General Management and Maintenance of the Facility, ensuring basic facilities such as Lifts, Air Conditioning, Heating and Emergency lighting are well maintained.
- Responding to reactive maintenance, engaging with required contractor/service provider.
- Responsible for weekly Fire Alarm testing
- Any other ad hoc requests from key stakeholders
There will be other things we’ll ask you to do to support the office and company, and exciting events and projects you’ll be able to play a part in.
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills:
- Experience managing and working in a busy office
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, put into practise with a wide range of people both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding organisational skills, with amazing attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability – things can change quickly (and often) here, so you’ll also need to be able to prioritise effectively
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated, but also a great team player
- Problem solving and keen to suggest and implement new ideas
- And most importantly you’ll be friendly, enthusiastic and fun!
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV to: Jessica.email@example.com